Quick Building and Long Lasting: Poly gel is an amazing formula and is much stronger than builder gel. Lasts up to one month when following our instructions step by step and applied appropriately. The poly gel can Build Beautiful Nail Extensions in 3 minutes, even for a beginner! Takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it they come out looking like they were professionally done!
- OUR POLY GEL KIT NOT INCLUDE SLIP SOLUTION, BUT YOU CAN USE BASE COAT GEL OR ALCOHOL INSTEAD. THERE ARE SAME EFFECT. Quick Building and Long Lasting: The builder gel can Build Beautiful Nail Extensions in 3 minutes even for a beginner! Lasts up to one month when applied appropriately.
- An all-in-one hybrid between hard gel and acrylic, lighter than acrylics and hard gels for natural look and feel.
- No tingling, not easy yellowing, not easy to bubble and not easy to break, viscous component.
- Healthy and environmental friendly ingredient are used to produce great gel polish. Perfect color appearance.
- Belong to UV/LED soak off nail gel polish, it must be cured by UV/LED lamp.
- Durable for long frost, shiny surface, crack resistant.
- Non toxic and harmless resin. No poisonous or pungent materials used.
- Healthy and Natural: This poly gel for nail kit contains 9 Toxin Free Ingredients keeping your nails healthy with a low odor formula! No harsh ingredients or adhesives that lead to damaged nails.
- Flexible and Strong: This Flexible Poly Gel makes it lighter than other builder gel. The poly gel’s lighter feeling on your nails with mimic the natural feel of your real nails!
- Good Gift for Nail Beginner: good product for low price, and a great gift for beginner who likes DIY nails.
- Size Package: 15g UV Gel Builder in 7 different colors
- File the nail surface lightly
- Apply a very thin layer of Bonder or Natural Nail Primer if needed
- Apply Builder Gel and cure for 3 minutes. Apply additional coats if desired
- Place the nails under the UV /LED lamp for a full 3 minutes to completely cure the gel
- Apply a second coating of gel and cure for 3 minutes
- Clean the nails with a lint- free nail wipe saturated with the cleanser to remove the sticky uncured layer
How to remove
- Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes.
- Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.