Acne Free Adapalene Gel
Acne Free Adapalene Gel 0.1%, Once-Daily Topical Retinoid Acne Treatment, 30 Day Supply, 0.5 oz (14 ml)
- A derivative of Vitamin A, Adapalene gel 0.1% is a member of the retinoid ingredient family and previously only available by prescription. Retinoid help slow down the accumulation of dead skin cells in the pores, which is a main contributor to breakouts.
- Retinoid also help prevent and improve white heads and blackheads because they increase cell turnover. Studies have shown that compared to other retinoid, Adapalene gel 0.1% causes less irritation to the skin.
- Adapalene gel is oil-free, fragrance-free and dermatologist developed.
- Dermatologist recommended adapalene gel 0.1 % is a once daily topical retinoid acne treatment, previously only available by prescription, now available over the counter
- Unclogs pores and clears acne
- FDA approved, dermatologist developed and tested
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years of age and older who are looking for a simple routine. Acne free recommends applying adapalene gel 0.1 % all over your face
- Oil free and fragrance free
What is Adapalene?
- A derivative of Vitamin A, Adapalene Gel 0.1% is a member of the retinoid ingredient family and previously only available by prescription. Retinoids help slow down the accumulation of dead skin cells in the pores, which is a main contributor to breakouts.
- Retinoids also help prevent and improve white heads and blackheads because they increase cell turnover. Studies have shown that compared to other retinoids, Adapalene Gel 0.1% causes less irritation to the skin.
Is Adapalene Right For Me?
- Adapalene Gel is suggested for the treatment of acne blemishes, including blackheads, whiteheads and clogged pores. It only needs to be applied once-daily, which is ideal for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of time on their skincare routine.
- Adapalene Gel is great for those looking to try a prescription strength acne-fighting ingredient. This product does not contain benzoyl peroxide, which means it won’t bleach your sheets and towels!
How to Use
- Apply once daily after gentle cleansing + thoroughly drying the skin
- Limit sun exposure and apply SPF during the day
- Avoid abrasive cleansers, vigorous scrubbing and astringents
- Apply all over face. This is not a spot treatment.
- Available in 15 gram (up to 30-day supply) and 45 gram (up to 90-day supply)
What to Expect
- Adapalene Gel may take up to 3 months of once-daily use to start seeing smoother and clearer skin. Unlike other OTC topical treatments that dry up acne over night, Adapalene Gel works under the skin to unclog pores and clear up acne pimples.
- Therefore, patience is key! You may also experience some dryness and irritation while your skin is adjusting to the treatment.
5 Rules to Know
- Adapalene is NOT a spot treatment! Apply a thin layer and distribute evenly across the face.
- Skin will be sensitive to sun exposure. Apply a facial sunscreen with at least an SPF 30 daily.
- The use of Adapalene with any other acne treatment (like Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide) should be approved by a dermatologist
- Avoid abrasive exfoliating cleansers, vigorous scrubbing, and astringents.
- Skin may be dry & sensitive. Apply a hydrating moisturizer to help protect the face.