Acne Free Blackhead Removing Cream
Acne Free Blackhead Removing Exfoliating Face Scrub with 2% Salicylic Acid and Charcoal Jojoba – Daily Wash, Skin Care Face Scrub Acne Treatment For Men Women and Teens With Acne Prone Skin – 5 oz (150 ml)
- Want to get even with blackheads? The new acne free Blackhead removing scrub is your answer. Forget about peel off masks or foam cleansers; our Blackhead removing scrub’s unique formula is made with 2% Salicylic acid, for an anti-breakout treatment that leaves you with a fresh-faced looked, every day.
- This scrub removes impurities and simultaneously refines skin texture, and features charcoal and jojoba to care for the complexion. Make it your new daily face wash.
- How to use our Blackhead removing scrub: wet hands and face, squeeze the scrub into hands and apply to the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well and dry.
- EFFECTIVE ACNE AND BLACKHEAD TREATMENT – This gentle acne scrub combines maximum strength salicylic acid to clear and remove blackheads, as natural exfoliators deeply clean skin. This formula tightens the appearance of pores and removes debris
- SKIN EXFOLIATOR – Don’t deal with other skin exfoliating scrubs, peels, masks, facial cleansers, or soap — AcneFree has you covered. As it exfoliates, it will help remove dirt and oil from pores, making your face feel like new
- EASY PERSONAL USE – This Blackhead Removing Scrub is simple to use. Wet hands and face, squeeze the scrub into hands and apply to the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well and dry. The process is easy, convenient, and effective
- TIGHTENS & PENETRATES PORES – This acne treatment helps to minimize the appearance of pores. The Blackhead Removing Scrub does its work by cleansing and removing excess oil. Its gentle exfoliating formula is a scrubber of dead skin cells and debris
- PART OF THE ACNEFREE FAMILY – If it’s the face or body, AcneFree creates effective products for oily or acne-prone skin. Whether it’s a mask, cleanser, facial wipes/makeup remover or any number of our products, you can count on results with AcneFree
Dermatologist Recommended Ingredients
AcneFree only uses the most effective ingredients recommended by dermatologists to treat acne and care for your skin. Dermatologist Dr. Hadley King believes our “AcneFree Blackhead Removing Scrub is an effective way to fight blackheads, and it’s gentle enough for everyday use.” The scrub…
- Is fragrance-free to reduce irritation
- Gently exfoliates and deeply cleans pores to make them appear smaller
- Reveals a brighter complexion
- Can be paired with our Kaolin Clay Detox Mask 2x per week
AcneFree Blackhead Scrub
- Salicylic Acid, Jojoba, and Charcoal
- Our Blackhead Removing Scrub with Charcoal has three effective ingredients to purify and smooth your skin.
- The cleanser contains maximum strength 2% salicylic acid to address acne by minimizing breakouts and removing dead skin cells. The natural jojoba works to moisturize, soothe, and hydrate, while the purifying charcoal helps to draw out impurities.
The combination of ingredients…
- Fight acne
- Deeply clean skin
- Reduce the appearance of blackheads
- Keep pores clear
Product Features & Benefits
- To apply our Blackhead Removing Scrub, begin by wetting your hands and face.
- Next, apply the scrub to your skin and massage gently, always avoiding the eye area.
- Use this scrub freely every day and even try it as your new facial cleanser. Wash the scrub off with water once complete.
Salicylic Acid To Fight Acne
- Salicylic acid is one of the best treatments for blackheads, specifically for those who experience mild to moderate acne.
- The 2% salicylic acid is an oil-soluble exfoliator that fights acne, clears debris, and penetrates pores to tighten their appearance.
Blackhead Removing Scrub: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, perlite, sodium, chloride, acrylates copolymer, sodium hydroxide, coco-betaine, cocamide MEA, glycerin, citric acid, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, hydrogenated castor oil, propylene glycol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, iron oxides, charcoal powder, sorbitol, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, polyglycerin-10, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, PPG-5-ceteth-20
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes. Consult with your physician before using this product.