Aoert Temporary 6 Colors Hair Chalk Set
- Our vibrant array of non-toxic washable temporary hair chalk is the best diy hair chalk available at a low price. The many colors of our pastel hair chalk will match any wardrobe or costume, and the hair chalk set is sure to last a long time, providing you with your money’s worth.
- Our rainbow hair chalk set is ideal, safe and appealing because it is non-toxic hair chalk, blend-able hair chalk, and semi-permanent hair chalk.
- The hair chalk salon kit is made up of hair chalk dye that has many colors and the colored hair chalk ranges from dark to bright, providing you with many options to mix and match the color hair chalk.
- The hair chalk kit is your best companion for beautiful colored hair that maintains its vibrancy due to the soft hair chalk. It is the only hair chalk you will ever need or want. 24 Piece Please wear gloves.
- Does not Need Glove OR Wear Gloves before you apply the chalk, Gently Dye Color From Top to End
- A RAINBOW OF POSSIBILITIES With 6 colors in one handy tray, you can color your hair any hue imaginable
- 6 Vibrant Rainbow Colors – Glides on Hair Easily | Any Shade of Hair Will Have A Vibrant Bright Color
- Non-toxic Washable Hair Chalk ! ! ! Use Hair Chalk ON WET HAIR
How To Use
- Step 1: Spray a 1-inch section of hair with water. You don’t need to soak the entire strand, just go as high up as you want the color to be
- Step 2: Twist your hair, color on your hair with one of the HAIR CHALKS I recommend choosing about three colors, and putting one at a time in your hair. Start with the lightest shade first, since, as you can see, the color gets all over your gloves and you’ll end up with a muddied version of the same hue throughout if you go dark to light.
- Step 3: Wait for your hair to air dry. This is the hardest part but a must for the HAIR CHALK to attach to your hair
- Step 4: Using a curling or flat iron, go over each colored strand. This sets the colors in your hair, so it will last longer. Then brush and style however you normally would!