Blue Tansy Serum for Face
Organic Face Serum – Blue Tansy Serum for Face, Anti Aging Serum, Eye Serum & Facial Serum, Skin Brightening Serum, Anti Wrinkle Serum, Skin Care Face Serums to Moisturize, Hydrate & Repair (30 ml)
- Daily life takes a lot out of your complexion. Our organic face serum is formulated with potent antioxidants and antii-inflammatory ingredients to give everything it needs right back.
- Mindfully formulated to be nourishing, lightweight, and easy to use, our serum is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, hydrators, and everything else you need to look and feel your best.
DEEP MOISTURE = BETTER LOOKING SKIN: Your skin needs a little love and a lot of moisture to look amazing. Our lightweight organic face serum gives it just that. Packed full of organic moisturizing ingredients, including hydrating marula oil, each application brings out the best in your skin. Use daily for a complexion that’s fresher, younger, healthier, and happier.
ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE: Fight back against the sun damage and free radicals that lead to premature aging. We’ve packed our serum full of antioxidants, including pomegranate seed oil and carrot seed oil. Use as part of your regular skin care routine to reduce the signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
RESTORE AND REJUVENATE: Restore what daily life takes away from your complexion. Organic carrot seed oil and organic evening primrose seed oil gently nurture younger looking skin. Whether you’re struggling with a chapped, dry complexion or dreaming of turning the clock back a few years, our serum gives your skin the support it needs.
Keep Your Skin Young, Bright and Fresh
We could list out all of the amazing organic ingredients we’ve included in this serum, but we’d be here all day.
So let’s summarize…
- Organic Marula Oil for Maximum Hydration
- Sacha Inchi Oil for Oil and Shine Control (Eliminate Breakouts)
- Blue Tansy to Calm Irritation and Sooth Redness
- Pomegranate Seed Oil for Wrinkle Erasing, Age-Busting Antioxidants
- Carrot Seed Oil to Restore Dry, Chapped, or Blemished Skin
- Plus a Dozen Additional Deeply Nourishing Ingredients for a Skin Care Solution That Turns Heads
Five Fast Steps Younger Looking Skin
- Cleanse: Start by cleansing your skin with your preferred natural skin cleanser.
- Tone: Like to use a toner? Now’s the time. Spritz a layer onto your clean face.
- Warm: Apply a pea-sized amount of serum to your palms, then rub them together for a few seconds. This brings your serum up to skin temperature so it’s ready to get all nice and cozy with your face.
- Apply: Spread your serum over your face and neck, letting the weight of your hands do the work.
- Moisturize: Follow up with a moisturizer, preferably one with SPF if you’re at the start of your day.
You’ll Love How Your Face Looks
- Our serum is safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- If your skin tends to be dry, we recommend pairing it up with a face oil or facial moisturizer. Like everything we make, our serum is cruelty free, made from sustainably sourced ingredients, and proudly crafted in the USA.
- So drink up! If you don’t love the change you see in your skin, be sure to let us know.
For external use only
Use to feed your skin active ingredients to help with signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles and skin damage.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & *Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, *Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil. *Certified Organic Ingredient
Cleanse: Start by cleansing your skin with your preferred natural skin cleanser. Tone: Like to use a toner? Now’s the time. Spritz a layer onto your clean face. Warm: Apply a pea-sized amount of serum to your palms, then rub them together for a few seconds. This brings your serum up to skin temperature so it’s ready to get all nice and cozy with your face. Apply: Spread your serum over your face and neck, letting the weight of your hands do the work. Moisturize: Follow up with a moisturizer.