Brightening Dark Spot Corrector Serum
2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover For Face & Melasma Treatment Fade Cream – Contains Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Lactic Acid Peel 1 oz (30 ml)
- Say goodbye to your stubborn dark spots, age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation and melasma.
- Divine Derriere’s specially formulated skin lightening serum contains the highest concentration of hydroquinone allowed without a prescription.
- The formula also contains Salicylic acid to help to improve the appearance of enlarged pores. Designed to outperform other hydroquinone creams and serums, Divine Derriere is the brand industry leaders trust.
- Ingredients include 2% Hydroquinone, Salicylic Acid (BHA), Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid (AHA) and Vitamin C to help even skin tone, brighten and diminish unwanted discoloration.
- DARK SPOT CORRECTOR SERUM – Brighten and fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation and melasma. The acids gently peel dark spots to reveal even, bright skin tone.
- SUITABLE FOR FACE & BODY – We promise this OTC product will provide effective results within 4 weeks and visibly notice brighter, more radiant & even skin tone: Skin Lightening Serum can be used either once or twice daily.
- CONSIDERED TO BE MORE effective than other hydroquinone skin lightening brands. Exfoliants polish away dullness, leaving you with a healthy-looking, even skin tone.
- CONTAINS MORE EFFECTIVE ingredients than other brands – Formulated with 2% Hydroquinone, Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid & Vitamin C: Refer to packaging for daily use and skin regimen.
- CONTAINS THE HIGHEST concentration of hydroquinone allowed without a prescription – Use this for 4 weeks and you’ll notice you dark spots have faded and your complexion will be much smoother and even toned. Salicylic acid penetrates into the pores of the skin to dissolve dead skin cells and flaky skin. Read product instructions carefully, begin treatment once every other day. Spot testing is recommended. See images for product use and ingredients.
- Do you have dry, oily, or combination skin? Not a problem! Do you suffer from uneven pigment, blotchy skin tone, unwanted freckles, sun spots, age spots, acne scars, or melasma?
- Bring it on! Divine Derriere skin lightening serum works on most skin types and fades all kinds of skin discolorations.
- The unique professional line of skin lightening and chemical peels are developed using the latest research and resources in the industry to formulate a solution focused solely on yielding truly satisfying results.
- Divine Derriere’s new airless bottle is designed with a vacuum delivery system that minimizes oxidation from air exposure.
- The dispenser system allows you to use every last drop of serum without the need to place fingers into the entire product, reducing waste and preventing contamination.
- While this product can work very quickly for some, individual results and experiences vary.
- If you have any questions or concerns throughout your Divine skincare journey, the friendly support team will gladly assist you.
- Your happiness is Divine Derriere’s priority. Proudly manufactured in the USA. Never tested on animals.
- For external use only. When using this product: Avoid direct contact with eyes; Some users of this product and experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor; Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Sunburn Alert: When using hydroquinone, it is imperative to stay out of the sun as much as possible in order for the treatment to work.
- Exposure to sun deteriorates the HQ and renders it ineffective. Always wear a full-spectrum sunblock, and if you must go outside, be sure to wear a hat and protective clothing if necessary to avoid getting sunburned. Do not use hydroquinone and benzoyl peroxide at the same time.
DIVINE DERRIERE Dark Spot Correcting Serum is formulated for anyone stuggling with skin discoloration attributable to dark spots, age spots, liver spots, rosacea, blotchy skin, hyperpigmentation, and freckles.
Hydroquinone, Aqua (Water), Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid (L), Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (L), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide
Skin regimen is key. Most effective when applied correctly, faithfully, and consistent. Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing.