Clean Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, Oil Free Acne Treatment with Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel, and BHA, Gel Pimple Cream for Adults and Teens, Witch Hazel & Salicylic Acid Medication,.75 oz (22 ml)
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment works fast to help reduce the visible signs of acne. Clinically proven to show clearer skin in 100% of testers in just one day, the oil-free acne medication dissolves oil quickly and works to reduce the size, redness and swelling of pimples.
- This rapid acne treatment is made with witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties, as well as 2% salicylic acid acne medicine to penetrate pores for clearer looking skin.
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment won’t over-dry skin and is oil-free so it’s suitable for normal, oily and combination skin.
- .75-fluid ounce tube of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment made with witch hazel and salicylic acid visibly reduces the signs of acne. It has been clinically proven to show clearer skin in 100% of testers in just one day
- The oil-free acne medication contains breakthrough technology that rapidly dissolves oil on skin and works to quickly reduce the size, redness and swelling of pimples
- Contains witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties, as well as 2% salicylic acid acne medicine to penetrate pores and clear blemishes
- Made with an oil-free formula, the acne spot medicine works effectively yet won’t over-dry skin, and is suitable for normal, oily, and combination skin
- This acne blemish treatment starts working the second you put it on to dissolve surface oil and can be applied up to three times a day after cleansing skin
Clean & Clear advantage Acne Spot Treatment
- Clean & Clear advantage Acne Spot Treatment is shown to reduce and treat pimples in just 4 hours. The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne treatment medicine can then penetrate and clean pores. The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin. Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun.
- If you are dealing with an acne breakouts, salicylic acid can be your best friend.
- Salicylic acid is a mild acid that works to exfoliate the skin to encourage dead skin cells to shed so they don’t build up and clog pores.
- Using salicylic acid can help treat the early signs of breakouts: whiteheads, blackheads, and oily skin.
Myth: Popping a Pimple Will Help It Go Away Faster
- Popping pimples can have serious consequences. When you squeeze a pimple, the infection can be pushed even deeper into your skin, causing the pimple to get redder, or even bigger, increasing your risk of acne scarring.
- It is better to leave your blemish untouched and let it disappear on its own than pop it. Or try treating it with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid spot treatment, like Clean & Clear advantage Acne Spot Treatment.
- For external use only. Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame. When using this product Skin irriatation and dryness is more likely to occurr if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irriatation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flish thoroughly with water.
For the treatment of acne.
Active Ingredient Salicylic Acid 2% Purpose Acne Medication Inactive Ingredients Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Alcohol, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Lactate, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Phenethyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily Because excessive drying of the skin may occurr, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily is needed or as directed by a doctor If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day