Divine Derriere Acne Spot Treatment
Divine Derriere Acne Spot Treatment and Cystic Acne Treatment with Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide + Certified Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Juice for Acne Prone Skin and Severe Body Acne (30 ml)
- TREATS STUBBORN ACNE WITHOUT DRYING SKIN. This light, oil-free acne spot treatment works on contact to treat acne breakouts, blackheads, clogged pores, reduce pimples, and whiteheads within 24 hours. For the treatment for moderate to severe acne.
- GO FROM BLEMISH TO BEAUTIFUL. Unlike other stubborn zit treatments, this spot acne treatment contains finely milled (USP) prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide, which is known to treat and prevent acne by targeting bacteria underneath the skin, as well as helping the pores shed dead skin cells and excess sebum (oil).
- EFFECTIVE ACNE-PRONE SKIN TREATMENT. Our spot acne medicine not only gets rid of facial acne and body acne (chest acne, back acne ” bacne ” and butt acne), it helps prevent them from coming back for smooth, pimple-free skin.
- CLINICALLY TESTED, DERMATOLOGIST REVIEWED. Fight pimples and acne breakouts quickly to provide relief so that you wont have to worry every time a new blemish pops up. Works well as a back acne treatment, face acne treatment, body acne, adult acne treatment and acne treatment for teens.
- CLEAN SKIN GUARANTEE – If you don’t feel the Body and Back Acne Cream works for you, Please see Image #6 to contact us directly. No Questions Asked.
From blemish to beautiful
Divine Derriere’s Benzoyl Peroxide + Certified Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Juice Acne Treatment, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women
- #1 Widely recommended ingredient by dermatologists and skin care experts
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
- Dermatologist recommended
- Made In USA, cGMP/SOP compliant facility*
Divine Derriere’s acne treatment is a proven Comedone Conqueror and Acne Avenger!
- Acne loses its will to survive and skin looks healthier once the acne cream is applied to blemishes. A number of female testers commented on how seamless their makeup was applied over the Divine’s acne cream, unlike a number of products on the market that leave a cakey residue.
- Our male testers enjoyed the transparency of Divines acne cream, giving them the freedom to go throughout their day without white splotches over the face. Developed with a patent-pending USP grade Micronized BPO.
- Traditional BPO is larger than skin’s pores and often irritating. Our BPO is smaller than 10 micron allowing it to penetrate the pore and attack P. acnes bacteria without causing irritation.
The Dos: Apply directly onto acne blemishes and allow to dry on for 10 minutes. For best personal results, product may be used one (1) to four (4) times a week as an effective acneic spot treatment.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days.
- If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- The Don’ts: For external use only. Apply to affected areas only. Do not use on broken skin. Do not apply to large areas on body. See label for more.
- The days of unintelligently harming the skin for the sake of no pimples is over!
- For external use only.
- When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin. When using this product avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth. Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the treatment of acne. Helps guide medicine directly into pores to clear blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Reduces acne scarring and improves overall complexion.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying acne treatment. Apply directly onto acne blemishes and allow to dry on clean skin for 10 minutes. For best personal results, product may be used one (1) to four (4) times a week as an effective acneic spot treatment. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use and ask a doctor.
Topical medications can cause adverse reactions in people with sensitive skin. Such products should be tested in an isolated area. Additional acne, irritation/redness, and dryness are common side effects of benzoyl peroxide. No acne treatment is effective for 100% of users; results may vary in time and scale. This product is a registered OTC/nonprescription medication.