Elite99 Powder: Acrylic Powder System is long-lasting, made of special formula and advanced manufacture skill. It can last for about 3-4 weeks even without nail lamp curing.
- To create a protective layer, strengthen your own natural nails, promote longer and stronger nails which don’t split or peel.
- Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
- Provides a fantastic natural look for your nails.
- Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
- Acrylic Powder System doesn’t need to cure, which can avoid turning skin black and damaging nails because of some uv lamps. It is a better way to make your nail faster without cuing the nail every times of applying.
- Well-select colors. clear, white, pink, nude (light pink). Perfect choice for salon and home use. Make unique nail style with your great imagination!! Try it!!! (Please note: the powder colors will show the real colors when they mix with the acrylic liquid.)
- HEALTHY AND DURABLE: You can create a protective layer to strengthen your own natural nails with acrylic powder. It is healthy and durable. It can be used on natural nails and false nails.
- EASY TO APPLY & NO NEED CURING: dip powder is easy enough for a starter to apply. It just need 3-step dipping system to apply. At the same time you can mix the different powder as you like Dip Powder System doesn’t need nail lamp to cure, so that can avoid turning skin black and damaging skin. It’s a faster way to paint your nail.
- LOVELY COLORS AND WIDE BOTTLENECK : The colors contains in Dip Powder Nail Set can do all your desired style nail art.Wide bottleneck of powder can be convenient to dip.
- ACRYLIC POWDER: Formulated by experts. Our Acrylic Powder is bubble-free polymers that will offer extraordinary clarity. Our Acrylic Powder provide a smooth self leveling finish. Optimized for all Season.
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY： ingredients to produce easy adhesion and quality hardness that s LASTS! If you are finding that your nails are lifting make sure you are not applying too close to the cuticle.
How to use
- Apply a thin coat of gel beginning in the center of the nail by a brush just like polish application
- Be sure the brush hairs do not fan out
- Tiny craters will cause if not enough gel left on the nail plate to allow for shrinkage during cure
- Do not over-work the gel as this will result in air bubbles or an uneven cure
- Check the cuticle and side wall lines to be certain that no gel is touching the skin
- You should leave a tiny margin all around the cuticle and sidewall line
- Place the nails under the UV light for a full 3 minutes to completely cure the gel
- Apply a second coating of gel and cure for 3 minutes
- Clean the nails with a lint-free nail wipe saturated with the cleanser to remove the sticky uncured layer
REMOVE UV GEL STEP
- Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.