Humane Face & Body Acne Wash
Humane Face & Body Acne Wash, 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment, Oil-free, Paraben-free, Dermatologist-Tested, 8 oz (237 ml)
- Humane Face and Body Acne Wash with 10% benzoyl peroxide is a maximum-strength, dermatologist-tested acne treatment suitable for teens, women and men with moderate to severe acne.
- The gold standard for acne, benzoyl peroxide is a powerful acne medication with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This daily, topical treatment releases oxygen directly into the pores, targeting the P. acnes bacteria that causes blemishes, whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and below-the-skin cysts.
- It also exfoliates, increasing cellular turnover to clear up spots, and helps to reduce redness and pain that often accompanies a pimple. Clean, vegan and made in the USA, this powerful cleanser for acne prone skin is also paraben-free, fragrance-free and cruelty-free. Not for sensitive skin.
- MAXIMUM-STRENGTH ACNE TREATMENT. Contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, a powerful acne medication proven to kill acne-causing bacteria, unclog pores and reduce inflammation.
- FACE AND BODY ACNE WASH. Non-foaming cleanser (SLS-free) absorbs quickly and can be used as a face acne treatment, body acne treatment, back acne treatment, butt acne treatment, cystic acne treatment, adult acne treatment and acne treatment for teens.
- DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED. This 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication has been evaluated for safety at an independent laboratory.
- CLEAN, VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE. No parabens, no sulfates, no formaldehyde, no synthetic fragrance/color and no animal byproducts.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. Email us for a refund. 100% satisfaction or your money back. No return necessary.
- • FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
- • NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN We recommend testing it on one or two small affected areas for three days before you begin treatment.
- • INITIAL IRRITATION Red, dry or peeling skin are common early side effects of the treatment, and may be managed with an oil-free moisturizer. If any of these worsen, reduce the frequency of usage (to once daily or every other day) and/or the time product stays on skin before rinsing. In the unlikely case of severe irritation, discontinue use and see your dermatologist.
- • INCREASED PHOTOSENSITIVITY Benzoyl peroxide can make skin more sensitive to the sun’s rays. Avoid unnecessary UV exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) during daylight hours.
- • BENZOYL PEROXIDE IS A BLEACHING AGENT. Rinse your skin thoroughly at the sink or in the shower. Use old (or white) washcloths, towels and sheets for the duration of your treatment, and be careful of contact with shirts and even bath mats.
For the treatment of acne vulgaris on the face and body. NOT for sensitive skin.
deionized water, benzoyl peroxide, carbomer, cocamidopropyl betaine, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide
- Apply an even layer of Humane Acne Wash to damp skin and gently massage into affected areas.
- Leave on skin for at least 1 minute (gradually increase time to 2-3 minutes if can be tolerated); rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with an oil-free moisturizer and/or broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) during daytime hours.
- For best results, follow this routine twice daily. Try to be consistent and patient, as it can take up to 6 weeks before seeing results.
- Topical medications can cause adverse reactions in people with sensitive skin. Such products should be tested in an isolated area.
- Additional acne, irritation/redness, and dryness are common side effects of benzoyl peroxide.
- No acne treatment is effective for 100% of users; results may vary in time and scale. This product is a registered OTC/nonprescription medication.