J&J Persa-Gel Acne Gel
J&J Persa-Gel Acne Tr M/S Size 1z Clean & Clear Maximum Strength Persa-Gel 10 (28 gram)
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication targets pimples to help clear skin and prevent breakouts. This acne treatment gel is a maximum-strength acne spot treatment with 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended acne medication.
- The topical gel quickly goes to work by releasing benzoyl peroxide deep in pores where pimples begin to effectively treat breakouts and help prevent them from occurring in the future.
- With regular use, this prescription-strength acne medication can help eliminate blemishes and keep skin looking clear.
- 1-ounce tube of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide to help effectively treat pimples and prevent future breakouts
- Acne spot treatment contains 10% benzoyl peroxide and goes to work quickly by targeting the source of where breakouts begin
- Features the same acne formula prescribed by doctors for 10+ years without a prescription and provides clearer looking skin by releasing benzoyl peroxide deep down where pimples begin
- Prescription-strength topical pimple medication goes to work quickly to treat and clear pimples, and help prevent blemishes from forming for clearer looking skin
- For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Do not use if you Have very sensitive skin Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation becomes severe Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Purpose Acne Medication Inactive Ingredients Water, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.