John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss
John Frieda Precision Colour Refreshing Gloss for Warm Brunettes, 6 Ounce (177 ml), Revitalize Rich Chocolate Color, Brown Toning Treatment, Ammonia and Peroxide Free
Salon-fresh color never lasts long enough. Eliminate dullness and refresh rich warm brown color in just three minutes. From the John Frieda experts, this refreshing gloss revitalizes deep brown tones of color-treated hair between salon or at-home coloring.
Patented technology replenishes lost tones and repairs color for shiny chocolate brown hair that looks fresh and vibrant like the first day. It restores shine in 3 minutes.
Select the shade that is suited for your hair needs to help keep your colour fresh between salon visits. Use this product once a week between colouring to keep your colour looking fresh.
- RESTORES SALON-FRESH, CHOCOLATE SHADES – Flawless color is as easy as 1-2-3. Our patented technology restores tones and refreshes color in just three minutes.
- NOURISH HAIR AND REPAIR DAMAGED STRANDS – John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss restores shine and repairs damage for salon-fresh healthy hair that shines.
- COLOR REPAIR IN-SHOWER TREATMENT – Easy application in-shower treatment extends the vibrancy of color, each bottle has six in-shower treatments.
- DEEPEN BRUNETTE TONES IN 3 MINUTES – No need to wait until your next salon appointment for gorgeous results, restore color vibrancy and shine in no time.
- SAFE FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR – This treatment will restore shine and color for both natural and color-treated hair.
WATER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIMETHICONOL, EXT. VIOLET 2, ORANGE 4, YELLOW 10, MALIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE
After shampooing and conditioning hair, squeeze out excess water from hair. Dispense a quarter-sized amount of product into hand and spread from root through entire length of hair. Repeat process 3-5 times to ensure middle to ends of hair are evenly saturated with gloss. Wash hands with soap. Leave gloss on for at least 3 minutes, then rinse. Use gloss weekly to keep colour fresh.