L’Oreal Paris Hair Putty
L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Overworked Hair Putty, 1.7 oz (50 gram
Add texture and thickness to any hairstyle with L’Oral Paris Studio Overworked Hair Putty. This flexible, defining, stronghold putty gives your style a reworkable hold that doesn’t feel hard and results in a natural end look. Perfect for shaping and molding mens hairstyles and short hairstyles.
• Clean Texture • Full, Thick, Texturized Style • Natural Look Hair Paste • Reworkable Hold Start with a dime sized amount of putty and rub between your palms. Work through hair and shape. For added volume and fullness, start at the roots and then lift hair up and out.
- Clean Look- The L’Oreal Paris Studio Like Overworked Hair Putty gives a clean, natural texture to your hairstyle
- Texturizing Style- The Overworked Hair Putty uses a flexible-holding polymer to add texture and thickness to give your style a hold that doesn’t feel hard
- Natural Looking- L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Overworked Hair Putty gives you a full, thick texturized style that looks natural
- Reworkable Hold- The Studio Line Overworked Hair Putty adds a reworkable hold to your style that gives you the definition you need
- Perfect for Styling- The Overworked Hair Putty is perfect for a reworkable hold for short hairstyles and men’s hairstyles
- Gives hair texture and thickness to help you attain and hold any look
- Apply on dry hair, work through and shape
Use Overworked to build volume and fullness. Start at the roots and lift hair up and out.
Water (Aqua) , Stearyl Alcohol , Tribehenin , PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , PVP , Petrolatum , Dimethicone , VP/VA Copolymer , Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters , Polyacrylamide , Polyethylene Glycol , Oleth 10 Phosphate , Phenoxyethanol , C13 14 Isoparaffin , PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone , Fragrance , Sorbic Acid (A Preservative) , Methylparaben , Laureth 7 , Potassium Hydroxide , Propylparaben , Disodium EDTA , Limonene , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methlyproprional