Natural Hair Conditioner Keratin Treatment
Natural Hair Conditioner Keratin Treatment – Sulfate Free Safe For Color Treated Hair with Argan Oil Shea Butter Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera For Curly Hair – Dry Scalp Repair and Women Frizz Control
- Brand: Maple Holistics
- Hair Type: Normal, short, long, wavy, straight, curly, color-treated., Oily hair, Safe for color treated hair, Damaged hair, Dry hair
- Small Volume: 8 fluid_ounces
- Large Volume: 16 fluid_ounces
- Additional Item Information Hypoallergenic, Natural, Not-tested-on-animals
- Item Form Liquid
- Argan Oil Conditioner – Silk18 Moroccan oil Conditioner for men and women is a haircare staple for its high volume of antioxidants and essential fatty acids that provides silky smooth locks for all hair types
- Sulfate Free Conditioner – Choose Silk18 for a natural and effective cleansing conditioner. Our natural hair protein treatment is a sulfate free and paraben free hair care solution you can trust.
- Curly Hair Products – Our keratin complex Argan oil conditioner offers frizz control for dry curly hair plus Jojoba oil to help those curls look silky smooth locks thanks to our moisturizing formula
- Dry Scalp Treatment – The Silk18 cleansing oil natural dandruff conditioner moisturizes the scalp from within to help diminish dryness, itchiness, and flakes thanks to our Aloe Vera and Shea Butter
- Natural Ingredients – Our therapeutic grade natural hair products rely on nature’s best including Green tea Argan Shea Butter Jojoba Oil Sea Buckthorn Oil Vanilla Aloe and Essential amino acids
- There’s a reason Jojoba Oil is one of the skincare superstars in the beauty world. It contains a plethora of antioxidants, and fatty acids, to help protect and hydrate hair and skin.
- Its unique texture mimics the natural sebum of skin, helping to nourish and balance your skin and hair. It helps make skin silky soft, smooth, and radiant, while it helps hair look soft, shiny, and thick. Jojoba oil helps maintain volume and fullness by plumping hair strands while helping to prevent hair loss.
- Silk Peptides are a natural way to increase the hydration, smoothness, and the radiance of your skin and hair. This compound is made from purifying silk powder which allows the silk to penetrate deeper for even more therapeutic benefits.
- The silk peptides nourish skin and hair, helping them to retain moisture, protect, repair, and strengthen. The result is soft and smooth skin and strong, silky and shiny hair.
African Shea Butter
- Made from the nut of the shea tree, native to West Africa, Shea Butter has benefits for both hair and skin. This emollient moisturizer infuses skin with vitamins A, E, and F, as well as fatty acids which help boost collagen to plump skin and prevent wrinkles.
- Shea is especially useful for hydrating a dry, flaky scalp as well as detangling and taming unruly locks without breakage, leaving them silky soft, strong, and manageable.
- You may already be familiar with Aloe Vera as an after sun gel, but this soothing botanical has a great multitude benefits for skin and hair. Aloe is extremely moisturizing without being greasy, so it is a perfect natural moisturizer that helps your skin glow.
- Aloe helps improve skin by reducing acne and brightening skin tone. Looking to promote healthy hair growth? Aloe contains a plethora of nutrients that help prevent dandruff as well as condition and strengthen your hair strands.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phytokeratin, Propanediol, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Argan (Argania Spinosa) Oil, Shea Butter, Certified Organic Pomegranate, Hibiscus, Green Tea, Sea Buckthorn, Silk Amino Acids, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Vanilla Fragrance
Wet hair thoroughly. apply a small amount of conditioner to wet hair. Massage hair for 1 – 2 minutes and rinse.