NEE JOLIE Mirror Nail Polish
- NEE JOLIE is the brand which focus on gel nail innovation. Taking quality and health as the first priority and concentrate on pursuing customer orientation.
- We take high quality control of the gel and select popular colors among all functional gel to meet various needs. All of gel polish are made of natural resin as raw ingredient(high quality, long lasting, smooth and easy to apply) and suitable for all kinds of nails.
- Make Beauty Colorful with Beautiful Colors. Choose us to get a professional and salon result. We have complete customer support team for you to solve any issue or concern. Thank you for choosing NEE JOLIE!
- Brand Name: NEE JOLIE
- Materials: UV Curable Resin
- Volume: 7.5 ml
- Certification: MSDS, SGS
- The Quality is our 1st priority.
- Gels keep shiny up to 30 days.
- Most popular colors optional.
- Suitable for all occasions.
- High quality full color nail gel polish
- Suitable to apply on UV gel nails,acrylic nails and natural nails etc.
- Strengthen your nails with a durable shiny coat
- Available for both professional use and personal use
- Using Step : Primer – Base Coat – Color Gel – Reinforce Gel – Top Coat
- primer no need nail lamp to cure , after that , please cure by uv led nail lamp,then lasting time will be longer
How To Use NEE JOLIE Gel Nail Polish
- Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
- Fully shake the bottle to mix the gel uniform.
- Apply a thin coat of foundation (base coat) from the cuticle to the free edge (Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 10 seconds or a UV light for 2 minute.
- Choose your color, apply a thin coat of the Soak off Gel Polish from the cuticle to the free edge (Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes
- Repeat the 2nd thin coat of the soak off Gel Polish to the nails. Cure under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
- Coat with removable top coat (Remember to seal the edge of the nail), Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tacky residue on nails with the cleanser. Then, apply nourish cuticle oil to dehydrate moisture into the cuticle and the skin surrounding the nail.
- Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes,
- Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail