Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
- The power to control your acne now. Clinically proven to start clearing breakouts in just 2 days.
- What’s the proof that it works? Clinical studies prove that this system works to quickly reduce breakouts and delivers lasting results when used as directed. How does it work?
- This complete 3-step system takes the dermatologist’s approach to treating acne by combining multiple medicines to treat acne’s multiple causes in one high efficacy kit.
Simply cleanse and treat twice-a-day. It is important to use all 3 products daily and consistently to help maintain clear skin.
- Step 1: skin polishing acne cleanser. Ingredients: salicylic acid 0.5% + microfine beads. Action: deep cleansing, gentle exfoliation of pore-clogging skin cells.
- Step 2: acne control lotion. Ingredient: prescription- grade benzoyl peroxide. Action: kills acne-causing bacteria to help reduce pimple size, redness and inflammation.
- Step 3: oil-free SPF 15 lotion (as needed). Ingredients: SPF 15 + proprietary botanical complex. Action: calms and protects irritated acne-prone skin from the sun, and promotes healthy looking skin.
- Acne treatment system, containing one 5.1-ounce bottle of salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser; one 1.7-ounce bottle of SPF-15 lotion; and one 1.4-ounce bottle of benzoyl peroxide lotion (8.2 total ounces)
- Everything you need to help stop the acne cycle and get consistently clear skin; breakthrough combination of therapies treats acne-prone skin while reducing redness and irritation
- Contains the dermatologist’s choice of acne medicines without a prescription, including salicylic acid and microfine beads to exfoliate pore clogging skin cells and a proprietary botanical complex to calm skin
- Benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts while helping to prevent future breakouts; works day and night for continuous acne control
- Made in the U.S.A
Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System
From the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Acne Brand.* This complete acne therapy solution takes the dermatologist’s approach to treating your skin in one high efficacy kit. Simply cleanse and treat twice a day. It is important to use products daily and consistently to help maintain clear skin.
- Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser, 5.1 FL. OZ. (150mL) tube
- Neutrogena SPF-15 Sunscreen Lotion, 1.7 Fl. OZ. (50mL) tube
- Neutrogena Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medicine Lotion, 1.4 FL. OZ. (40mL) tube
Directions For Acne Control
Step 1: Use Cleanse
Skin Polishing Acne Facial Cleanser contains salicylic acid acne medicine to penetrate into pores as it clears oil and impurities. Meanwhile, gentle exfoliators sweep away pore-clogging dead skin cells. Treats acne and helps prevent future breakouts for consistently clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Wet face. Squeeze into hand.
- Apply to face and massage gently.
- Rinse thoroughly. If excessive drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Step 2: Day
Non-comedogenic, oil-free moisturizing lotion with broad spectrum SPF 15.
For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Step 3: Night
Acne Control Lotion contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine, which kills acne-causing bacteria, and is clinically proven to reduce pimple size and redness overnight.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
All Breakouts Are Not the Same
In fact, some breakouts aren’t even visible yet. That’s why Neutrogena Acne products use a variety of effective ingredients to treat different types of acne and different skin types. Read below to learn more about how our featured technology and commonly used ingredients work.
Knowledge is power in the fight against acne.
Learning more about the different types of acne and what causes them can help you treat both what you see and what you don’t.
Behind the scenes, oil glands in your skin create oily sebum to protect your skin and keep it hydrated. The problem starts when your body produces too much sebum, and it becomes trapped in your pores due to excessive desquamation, or skin shedding. The sebum in the clogged pore promotes the growth of a certain bacteria (called P. acnes) that creates the perfect set-up for breakouts. But with Neutrogena acne products, you can do something about it before acne has a chance to breakthrough.
The Best Rules
STEP 1 SKIN POLISHING ACNE CLEANSER
This cleanser contains salicylic acid acne medicine and micro-fine beads designed to unclog pores as well as treat and help prevent pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
STEP 2 ACNE CONTROL LOTION:
This lotion contains benzoyl peroxide acne medicine, which kills acne-causing bacteria, treats inflamed breakouts, and helps prevent future acne.
STEP 3 OIL-FREE SPF 15 LOTION:
This lotion contains a specialized botanical blend of SPF 15 and DermaNaturals, a botanical complex. It protects acne-prone skin from damaging UV rays, while calming and promoting the return of healthy-looking skin.
- Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser: For external use only.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist use if you are using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
- This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water right away. Sun Shield Day Lotion: For external use only.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash of irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Overnight Acne Control Lotion: For external use only. Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. This product may cause irritation. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Currently under the care of a physician for your acne.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. if this occurs, only one medication should be used unless otherwise directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if irritation become severe. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from lips and mouth, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser: For the treatment of acne. Sun Shield Day Lotion: Helps prevent sunburn. Overnight Acne Control Lotion: For the treatment of acne.
Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser: Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Polyethylene, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-11, Disodium Edta, Fragrance. Oilfree Lotion With Spf15: Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 2.94%. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobytylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance. Overnight Acne Control Lotion: Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%. Inactive: Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Edta
Product may not be exactly as shown. Please refer to product description for details.