Neutrogena Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Cleansing
Neutrogena Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Pink Grapefruit Pore Cleansing Acne Wash and Facial Cleanser with Vitamin C, 9.1 fl. oz (269 ml)
- Get clearer skin in just 1 week with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser. This acne face wash gets deep down into pores to remove oil, leaving skin feeling fresh.
- With Micro-Clear technology and maximum strength salicylic acid, this facial cleanser powerfully fights breakouts, blackheads, and even acne marks.
- This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally derived grapefruit extract Plus vitamin C. The oil-free grapefruit face wash formula rinses clean without over-drying.
- 9.1 fluid ounce pump Bottle of liquid oil Free acne facial cleanser with salicylic acid acne medicine to Treat acne and prevent future breakouts, revealing clearer skin in just 1 week
- Face wash contains an uplifting pink grapefruit scent and naturally derived grapefruit extracts Plus Vitamin C
- Face wash contains Micro Clear technology and Maximum strength salicylic acid acne medicine to PowerFully fight breakouts, blackheads, and even acne marks
- Oil Free salicylic acid cleanser targets acne fighting Power deep down into pore to remove oil, leaving skin feeling Fresh
- Face wash and cleanser from the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Acne Brand is specially formulated for acne prone skin and will rinse clean without over drying skin
Neutrogena Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Pink Grapefruit Pore Cleansing Acne Wash
With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads.
Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear, a technology to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts.
- Uplifting Pink Grapefruit scent
- Vitamin C
- MicroClear Technology
For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps prevent sunburn If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Active IngredientSalicylic acid 2% PurposeAcne treatment Inactive IngredientsWater, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, polysorbate 20, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, fragrance, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, polyquaternium-7, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, red 40, violet 2
- For sunscreen use: Apply generously and evenly to 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun protection measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Other Information Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun May stain some fabrics