Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Cream
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Face Pads with Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Medicine to Fight Face Breakouts, Oil Free Pads with Maximum Strength Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine, 60 ct
Conveniently clear breakouts fast and help prevent emerging ones with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Maximum Strength Acne Treatment Pads. The soft, textured pads contain a powerful acne medicine with Micro-Clear technology, which cuts through oil and boosts the delivery of the acne medicine deep to the source of breakouts to unclog pores.
So powerful, these pads are clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours. This acne treatment formula cleans deep into pores to give you clearer skin without over-drying or irritation.
- Brand Neutrogena
- Additional Item Information Oil-Free, Non-Comedogenic
- Skin Type Acne-prone
- Product Benefits Non-Comedogenic, Cleansing
- 60-pre-moistened acne treatment pads with maximum strength salicylic acid, acne-fighting medicine, to visibly reduce acne and help stop breakouts, even before they become visible.
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads are especially formulated for acne-prone skin and are oil-free and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
- Formulated with powerful Micro-Clear Technology, which cuts through oil and boosts the delivery of acne medicine deep to the source of breakouts.
- Maximum-strength formula is designed to remove dirt, oil, and makeup while working fast to clear acne and prevent breakouts. This acne treatment is clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in just 8 hours.
- These soft, textured acne pads clean deep into pores to give you clearer skin without over-drying or irritation. Acne treatment from the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads
Clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours*
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads clear breakouts fast and helps prevent emerging breakouts before they become visible. The soft, textured pads contain a powerful anti-acne ingredient with MICROCLEAR, a technology scientifically shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of salicylic acid to the source of breakouts.
The acne-fighting medicine penetrates into pores and the formula cleans deep to give you clear, smooth skin. A product you can trust, these pads have been clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours.
In general, the causes of facial breakouts in adults are the same as those in teenagers
Acne occurs in part when there is a buildup of dead skin cells in the pores. Salicylic acid helps normalize the shedding of the skin cells inside the pores and helps prevent the clogging that, along with oil and bacteria, can produce pimples.
Salicylic acid is available in creams, lotions, and gels. Over-the-counter products (items available without a prescription) contain 0.5 to 2 percent salicylic acid. Be patient. If used regularly, products containing salicylic acid are a proven method for treating acne and helping prevent future breakouts.
Help outsmart acne with the genius of MICROCLEAR, a revolutionary technology that is scientifically shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of Salicylic acid to the source of breakouts.
Salicylic Acid & Acne
If you look closely at the labels of many acne medications, you’ll notice that the active ingredient in many is salicylic acid. Salicyic acid is a member of a class of medications known as keratolytics. Keratolytics work by softening the top layer of the skin (epidermis), making it easier to remove dead and shedding skin cells.
- For external use only. FlammableKeep away from open fire or flame. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
- This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the treatment of acne.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication). Inactive Ingredients: Water, ethanol (35%), butylene glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, C12-15 alkyl lactate, cetyl lactate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 dimethicone, benzalkonium chloride, sodium citrate, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, fragrance.
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Apply to affected area one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.