Niacinamide With Zinc Serum For Pore Reducer
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Serum for Face – Pore Reducer + Vitamin B3 for Brightening + Uneven Skin Tone Treatment + Diminishes Acne Prone, Korean Skin Care (1 OZ)(30 ml)
- VITAMIN B3 and HYALURONIC ACID TOGETHER THEY FIGHT WRINKLES and free radical damage while protecting your complexion from UV rays. The result is fresh dewy-looking skin with a stunning tone and texture. In addition, we have added allantoin which can be expected to be effective on skin such as inflammation, acne, itching and eczema.
- OUR NIACINAMIDE SERUM CONTAINS 10% VITAMIN B3 which means it’s packed with natural soothing properties that actively work to even your skin tone by addressing breakouts blemishes red marks and irritated skin. It also nourishes your skin to minimize redness or blotchiness while diminishing the appearance of hyperpigmentation to give your skin a youthful glow you’re sure to love.
- WITH REGULAR USE OF OUR NIACINAMIDE SERUM YOU’LL SEE THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR PORES DIMINISH while your skin regains a firm and plump glow. By supporting healthy elasticity in the skin this Niacinamide serum fixes wrinkles fine lines sagginess and puffiness.
- FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS AND HYDROQUINONE our premium quality lightening serum is extremely gentle and safe for daily use. Our specific formula helps your skin feel soft and silky during application and dries quickly for use under makeup or with other skin-care products. Vitamin C not Include
- THE BEST KOREAN SKIN CARE AT THE LOWEST PRICE – You will be hard-set to find the high quality ingredients in our products for even close to our price. We believe fantastic skin-care should be available to anyone, and it is our mission to ensure that you get both top-notch quality products, but also the best customer care available. Contact us anytime through Amazon for assistance.
- Pore Minimizer
- Skin Irritation & Trouble
- Acne and breakouts
- Hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Uneven skin texture
- Premature aging
Importance Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Serum 1oz
- If you’ve ever been troubled by sensitive skin, Cos De BAHA’s Niacinamide 10 Serum will be the answer to that. The Niacinamide added to the serum has recently gained huge popularity among skin-conscious people.
- In the past, people have been very concerned about ingredients that have dramatic effects such as retinol and BHA, and that can cause side effects if used incorrectly. However, Niacinamide can be used regardless of skin problems or type of skin.
- Niacinamide is a soluble vitamin ingredient also known as Vitamin B3 or Nicotinamide.
- This ingredient can help improve many of the problems our skin may encounter.
- Niacinamide can help you noticeably improve skin problems such as wider pores, unbalanced skin tone, and dullness of skin.
- In fact, it can improve aging and dingy skin texture by mitigating damage from harmful environments!
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Niacina mide, Propanediol,Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Zinc PCA,Sodium Hyaluronate,Allantoin,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Organic Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Organic Eucalyp tus Globulus Leaf Extract, Organic Thymus Vulg aris Extract, Organic Aspalathus Linea ris Extract. Total Organic Ingredients : 78%
When you use it for the first time
IMPORTANT: This is a concentrated and powerful serum. As with any skincare product, we suggest doing a Patch Test on a small area of skin on your neck to make sure the formula is a good fit for you. Once you determine there is no problem with the patch test you should (1) Wash your face and then dry (2) Apply a small amount to your entire face, neck and decollete, (3) allow to dry (4) Follow with a moisturizer.
Directions: Use daily after cleansing and before applying moisturizer & makeup. Moisten a cotton ball or pad and apply to face and neck. For best results, use in the morning and at night for soft, smooth and beautiful skin.
What is Niacinamide?
Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide, niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface.
Niacinamide also reduces the impact of environmental damage because of its ability to improve skin’s barrier (its first line of defense), plus it also plays a role in helping skin to repair signs of past damage. Left unchecked, this type of daily assault makes skin appear older, dull, and less radiant.
Why You Should Use Niacinamide
As you might have gathered, we’re very impressed with all that niacinamide can do for skin when applied via skin care products like toners, serums, and highly concentrated leave-on treatments. Niacinamide is uniquely compatible with any of the products in your skin care routine, including those that contain retinol, peptides, hyaluronic acid, AHAs, BHA, vitamin C, and all types of antioxidants.
The product contains a high content of Niacinamide. We have experienced “Allergic reaction” and “face burning” in users with sensitive skin. Please test under the chin before use.
Helps Smooth Scars, Improves skin elasticity, Stimulates natural collagen, Improves skin hydration and moisture, Exfoliates dead skin cells, Help to make pores clear, Help to remove Whiteheads
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Niacina mide, Propanediol,Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Zinc PCA,Sodium Hyaluronate,Allantoin,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Organic Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Organic Eucalyp tus Globulus Leaf Extract, Organic Thymus Vulg aris (Thyme) Extract, Organic Aspalathus Linea ris Extract. Total Organic Ingredients : 78%
IMPORTANT – This is a CONCENTRATED SERUM. Before using, test a small amount on the skin of your neck to make sure the formula does not irritate your skin. If compatible with your skin, use as directed.