Olay Quench Body Lotion
Olay Quench Body Lotion Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter and Vitamins E and B3, 20.2 oz (Pack of 2)
- Ultra Moisture Lotion has a non-greasy formula with shea butter, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B3.
- It provides dry skin with an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours.
- Then, drawn deep into skin’s surface, it repairs and nourishes the moisture barrier to break the cycle of dry skin.
- Get 24-hour moisture, the key to beautiful, healthy skin. The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin’s barrier over time. With continued use, skin feels noticeably soft, smooth, and more resistant to skin dryness. After just one application, it offers saturating moisture that lasts all day.
- With a week of use, your skin will feel noticeably softer and smoother, even under everyday drying conditions. After you’ve applied a single bottle of this body lotion for dry skin, your skin will be better equipped to preserve its moisture for a long time.
- Locks in moisture for 24 hours
- Made with shea butter and Vitamins E and B3
- Replenishes dry skin with moisture
- Strengthens skin’s resistance to everyday drying conditions.Gives you skin that feels noticeably softer and smoother
- Use as an all over daily moisturizer to drench skin with rich moisture
Ultra Moisture Body Lotion
- Body Lotion locks in moisture for 24 hours
- Improves skin’s moisture barrier over time
- Strengthens skin’s resilience against everyday drying conditions
- Formulated with shea butter
- 1 Bottle, 11.8 fl oz (350 mL)
How It Works
- Ultra Moisture Body Lotion delivers immediate moisture to skin for up to 24 hours.
- With just one use, you’ll get saturating moisture that lasts all day. In one week, your skin will feel noticeably soft.
- And by the time you finish the bottle, skin is able to preserve its moisture for extended periods of time.
Add it to your skin care routine to:
- – Replenish dry skin with moisture.
- – Strengthen skin’s resilience against everyday drying conditions.