Paul Mitchell Firm Style Dry Wax
- Defines and controls any texture and creates clean, “lived in” looks.
- Shape, separate, lift and mold hair any way you like with Firm Style Dry Wax. This versatile and moldable wax adds texture and definition to all types of hair while defining and controlling any style.
- Create pliable styles with long-lasting hold for incredible-looking hair everyone desires.
- BENEFITS: Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Color Safe
- SUGGESTED USE: Apply a small amount to fingertips and work through finished style.
- Brand Paul Mitchell
- Hair Type All hair type
- Liquid Volume 50 Milliliters
- Item Form Liquid
- Size: 1.8 oz (51 Gram)
- Product Benefits Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Color Safe
How To Use
- Awapuhi Shampoo and The Conditioner
- Invisiblewear Volume Whip
- Dry Wax
- Invisiblewear Undone Texture Hairspray
- Express Ion Dry+ Dryer
- 413 Sculpting Brush
- Express Ion Round L Brush
- Sectioning Clips
- Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 Curling Iron, 1” Styling Rod
- Wash with Awapuhi Shampoo, follow with The Conditioner.
- On damp, towel-dried hair, prep using a golf-ball sized amount of Invisiblewear Volume Whip working it from the ends of hair and upward.
- Thoroughly brush hair to distribute the product evenly using the 413 Sculpting Brush.
- Pre-dry hair with an Express Ion Dry+ Dryer until it’s about 75% of the way dry.
- Split hair into three horizontal sections, clipping the top two up with Sectioning Clips and leaving the section at your nape out.
- Using an Express Ion Round L, begin at your nape.
- Taking subsections, no larger than the size of your round brush, start at the base, with firm tension glide each section through your round brush. As you dry, focus on the ends to polish them.
- Work your way up and around, ensuring that you clip away excess hair for control.
- Once dry, curl your hair with an Express Ion Unclipped 3-In-1 Curling Iron, 1” Styling Rod.
- Taking large sections, wrap each section around the barrel of an Unclipped 3-In-1 Curling Iron.
- Leave out the ends for a more relaxed feel.
- Focus mainly on the middle length of the hair to create a slight bend.
- Alternate the direction in which you curl each section; towards and away from the face.
- The sections around hairline should be wrapped away from the face while curling.
- Once curled, allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, with a small amount of Dry Wax on fingertips, break the curls apart with fingers to your liking.
- Finish with a light mist of Invisiblewear Undone Texture Hairspray.