Put your best face forward with PLAY 101 STICK . This conditioning under-eye concealer glides on smoothly to make tiny lines, dark circles, and other pesky imperfections disappear! Designed using AquaCurrent science and packed with botanicals like ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile, this concealer gives your skin a smooth, flawless finish. Plus, the fragrance-free formula is hypoallergenic, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
Whether you need to conceal a little or a lot, this conditioning concealer with AquaCurrent Science, featuring botanicals like ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile, will help your skin look smooth. PLAY 101 STICK ‘s dermatologically tested formula glides on your skin easily to help cover dark circles and other imperfections.
Its benefits: Suitable for sensitive skin, Contains ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile, Dermatologically tested
- Contains double twist tube of PLAY 101 STICK Moisturizing Concealer for Fair skin tones. This solid concealer is fragrance free, lightweight, and contains ginseng, vitamin E and chamomile to help conceal dark under eye circles and other imperfections
- There are different three sticks with 6 colors.
- Whether you are going for a classic look that’s the foundation of your style, trying an advanced technique, looking for a skin treatment or just to treat your skin, PLAY 101 STICK makeup has the professional quality makeup to enhance your natural radiance
- PLAY 101 STICK makeup gives you the makeup you need to be who you are. Fill your makeup bag with PLAY 101 STICK products for eyes, lips, and face. PLAY 101 STICK makeup helps you achieve the perfect brows, lashes, lips and contouring to show off your individual style
- Improves and illuminates the complexion
- Gives a multi-dimensional look carved
- Easy to mix, color buildable
- Waterproof and long lasting
- Long-lasting and easy to wear
- Make your face shimmery and attractive.
- How to use: Gently sweep the stick on the cheekbones, the eyebrow, and temples, or anywhere the light naturally touches the face.
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Calcium Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate.
Discover the techniques the pros use to get a flawless finish, every time.
- Begin with the under-eye area. Using a brush or wand, lightly dab concealer along the darkest area under your eye in a crescent shape. Be sure to apply to the inner and outer corners of your eyes as well.
- Take the pad of your ring finger and lightly dab to blend. Do not pull or rub. This will irritate the delicate under-eye area and remove the makeup you’re trying to put on.
- Next, apply a light foundation, focusing on the center of the face and blending outward toward the hairline.
Look in the mirror and notice your skin tone. It should look even, yet natural. Lightly dab concealer on any red spots that remain. Blend with your ring finger.
- Now you’re ready to move on to blush and powder!