- Designed for quickly enhancing fuller and more pouty lips. Create the natural pout that you’ve always wanted without the dangers or pain of injectable lip fillers
- Plump the lips naturally and fast. Very easy to use. It only lasts 2 hours at most It will give you fuller, more beautiful lips.This is just a temporary tool, Not Permanently, every time you need to use before the party or activity time.
- It is small enough to carry in your makeup bag and is very simple to use for fuller, sexier lips and an enhanced lip line. Use before applying your lipstick or lip gloss.
- The Lip Enhancer is painless. But please do not use it for long time for each time, it will make your lip pain or scratches
- It is affordable, safe and natural!
THE IMPORTANT CAUTIONS
- Gently suction only, never hard.
- Should not exceed 3-5 minutes every time.
- Start slowly. A few seconds at a time, check and repeat.
- Hard suction or long time maybe easily lead to bruising
- Stop using it and consult the doctor, if the lips are bruising seriously.
HOW TO THE QUICK STEPS TO MAKE
- A) Clean your lip pump with mild soap and water, and then wet the area around your mouth with moisturizer. we recommend lightly exfoliating the lips and the surrounding area with a soft washcloth, or exfoliation brush. This moisture is not necessary, but may help establish tighter suction, wish is key to a good result.
- B) Position your lip pump head over your lip area, compress the pump to expel air, then release. Hold lightly in place, let your lips relax into the lip pump. While the pump is compressed, pucker and wiggle your lips as far and deep into the lip pump as possible. Position your upper and lower lips between the middle platform .
- C) You also begin suck short puffs of air out the lip pump, you should feel a gentle pulling; continue until solid suction is established and the lip pump is holding suction, but comfortable around your mouth. The amount of time for leaving the pump on varies per individual, so begin with 15-20 second increments. It is better to hold a gentle, but solid suction, than it is to create a hard suction. Hard suction is never necessary and it should not hurt.
- D) If you lose suction, repeat with step 2 and 3.The time should not exceed 3-5 minutes .If your suction is not strong enough and the lip pump falls off your lips ,repeat until you achieve the perfect suction. The major reason why the lip pump falls off is because your lips and the skin surrounding the lips are not pushed deeply enough into the mouth-piece and you did not create a good suction. Try again. Don’t get discouraged. Practice makes better!