St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub
St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub, Green Tea, 6 oz (170 g)
Our Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Face Scrub helps unclog pores and clear blackheads. From America’s No. 1 scrub brand*, duh. A derma‐tested, blackhead‐tackling scrub made with salicylic acid.
It moderately exfoliates, helping to clear blackheads, and unclog pores, for a more even skin tone. It’s also infused with olive leaf extract which the Egyptians saw as a symbol of heavenly power. And who’d argue with that? Our green tea leaves come from China and are processed in the traditional Chinese way.
This involves heating them to stop oxidation so they stay that lovely vibrant green color. The goodness is then extracted by very gently by soaking them. It takes a little longer but we think it’s worth it. Natural Ingredients Green Tea Extract Olive Leaf Extract Hydrated Silica Tell me more!
This refreshing scrub is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested, and non comedogenic (meaning won’t clog pores), and has a moderate exfoliation level. It also contains 1 percent salicylic acid acne medication. How to use: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow! For best results, use 3-4 times a week. *Based on 52 week unit sales ending 7.30.16
- Our face scrub helps unclogs pores and contains 1 percent salicylic acid which helps to clear blackheads and calm redness
- Made with 100 percent natural exfoliants
- Our green tea leaves are carefully picked from China
- Each dollop delivers a medium exfoliation factor to help deeply clean pores
- Dermatologist tested; Paraben free; Non Comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores); Oil Free
How to Use
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub Apricot onto your fingertips and massage into damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. Use 3-4 times a week for best results.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.0%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
Squeeze a dime sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub Green Tea 6 oz
- Unclog Your Pores For a More Even Skin Tone
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub Apricot is America’s favorite scrub brand*, this multi-award winner contains natural walnut shell powder to deeply exfoliate for clean, glowing skin**.
- Our Apricots and Walnuts come from sun-drenched California and North Africa so our natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder and apricot fruit extract, help leave skin feeling super soft and smooth**.
- This is a 3‐4 time a week kind of a scrub, for refreshed, glowing skin.
St. Ives: Get to Know Us
- Want to know how to get glowing skin? You’ve come to the perfect place. Our products were all made to bring the joy of nature to your skin while making it glow- all without crossing into shiny skin territory (not cute). That’s why our entire lineup features natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and extracts**!
- We also just really, really love apricots. Think of St. Ives as your go-to for great-smelling cleansers, lotions, masks, and body washes you can use on the daily to get glowing skin that feels super-hydrated and oh-so-silky smooth.
The Science of Exfoliation
- Did you know your skin is constantly renewing itself? Basically, your body is always making new skin cells: while you sleep, while you eat, during class or morning status meetings at work- you get the point!
- However, the process isn’t perfect. Sometimes these old cells don’t flake off quickly enough; this build-up can leave you with a rough, dull, tired-looking complexions. Enter the exfoliating face scrub! Used correctly, these deep facial cleansers can help boost radiance by gently buffing away leftover dead skin cells.
- Properly exfoliated skin looks fresher, smoother, and downright glow-ier. Now go forth and exfoliate responsibly with one of our face scrubs, make with natural exfoliants**!