St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Face Scrub
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Face Scrub and Mask, Oatmeal, 6 oz (170 gram)
Our Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask is a 2-in-1! Enter the multi‐tasker: it works double time to smooth away dryness & even out your skin texture. Make the move to smooth! From America’s #1 scrub brand, this smooth operator contains 100% natural exfoliants and works as a mask or scrub, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and supple.
- It’s 2-in-1. A gentle exfoliating face scrub to soften and smooth away dryness and a mask to instantly nourish skin
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- Our oats are harvested from oat grains grown in fields across the USA
- We love oatmeal! Known for its soothing properties, creamy oatmeal helps you keep the peace with your mind, body, and soul.
- Tell me more! This scrub and mask is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). It is made with 100% natural exfoliants. Be sure to recycle upon disposal.
2-in-1 Face Scrub and Mask
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub Apricot is America’s favorite scrub brand, this multi-award winner contains natural walnut shell powder to deeply exfoliate for clean, glowing skin.
- Our Apricots and Walnuts come from sun-drenched California and North Africa so our natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder and apricot fruit extract, help leave skin feeling super soft and smooth.
- This is a 3‐4 time a week kind of a scrub, for refreshed, glowing skin.
The Science of Exfoliation
- Did you know your skin is constantly renewing itself? Basically, your body is always making new skin cells: while you sleep, while you eat, during class or morning status meetings at work- you get the point!
- However, the process isn’t perfect. Sometimes these old cells don’t flake off quickly enough; this build-up can leave you with a rough, dull, tired-looking complexions.
- Enter the exfoliating face scrub! Used correctly, these deep facial cleansers can help boost radiance by gently buffing away leftover dead skin cells. Properly exfoliated skin looks fresher, smoother, and downright glow-ier.
- Now go forth and exfoliate responsibly with one of our face scrubs, make with natural exfoliants**!
How to Use
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub Apricot onto your fingertips and massage into damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. Use 3-4 times a week for best results.
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
For best results, use 3 to 4 times per week.
Water, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl PGDimonium Chloride Phosphate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Honey, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide.
Squeeze a dime sized amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. If using as a mask, leave on for 5?7 minutes then gently massage and rinse off with water.