Vie Naturelle Cystic Acne Spot Treatment
Cystic Acne Spot Treatment Cream – Tea Tree Oil Pimple Corrector for Teen and Adult Acne – 5% Benzoyl Peroxide (60 ml)
- POWERFUL ACNE CREAM – A natural and fast-acting treatment to fight pimples, breakouts, and acne
- NATURAL SPOT REMOVER – Our potent formula uses the top three acne fighting ingredients to clear skin
- HELPS HEAL SCARS – Combines the power of benzoyl peroxide with the healing effects of essential oils
- FOR ALL TYPES -Best acne treatment for teens, men, women and all for sensitive skin types (edited)
- MADE IN USA – Formulated by experts and made in the USA, also third party tested
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Vie Naturelle Acne Cream combines the acne fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide with the gentle, skin healing effects of select essential oils, specifically known for their abilities to reduce acne and eliminate blemishes while providing soothing relief from redness and irritation caused from breakouts.
- RAPID RESULTS: This effective, all natural acne remedy kills bacteria rather than simply slowing down their growth. It is known to work very quickly, improving acne in as little as five days.
- GREAT FOR MEN, WOMEN & TEENS: Each ingredient and their amounts were specifically chosen for their known impact on skin health and acne in males, females, and adolescents. Vie Naturelle Acne Cream helps treat blackheads, whiteheads, cystic and hormonal acne.
- BACKED BY SCIENCE: Most of us think that achieving the glowing skin we’ve always wanted will take countless expensive creams, medications, and harsh chemical treatment. With Vie Naturelle, you’ll never have to worry about the ingredients – they’re all natural, plus it’s Made in the USA!
All Natural Key Ingredients
- Tea Tree Oil: Treats acne by deeply penetrating the skin to dry out and eliminate whiteheads, pimples, zits, blackheads, and also prevents further outbreaks.
- Shea Butter: The beauty of Shea butter is that it’s readily absorbed into the skin and effectively provides moisture without clogging the pores. It’s ideal to use Shea butter for acne because it’s non-comedogenic, meaning that it doesn’t interfere with skin pores and block them.
- Jobajoba Oil: Often used for moisturizing, spot treating, and cleansing acne-prone skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help with chapping and reduces redness. Contains Vitamin E and B which helps in skin repair and damage control.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact physician or poison control center immediately.
Tea Tree Oil Acne Treatment for Teens
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, Aqua (Deionized Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Hexylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium PCA.
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Apply an even layer over affected area. Do not use on broken skin or large parts of the body. *For best results apply one to three times per day.
For external use only. *Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. *Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once per day. *Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact physician or poison control center immediately.