- Simplest and quickest extensions to apply
- High quality hair for an amazing price
- No clips,no glue,no damage!
- Instant fullness & length
- large color selection
- Can straighten, curl(but temperature should between 150-180 degree)
- Material: 100% synthetic Japan high temperature fiber
- Length:about 12” 14″ 16″ 18″ without stretching
- Weight:18” : about 120-130g, 16” : about 110-120g, 14” : about 100-110g, 12” : about 90-100g
- Heat Resistant which Can be Permed, straighten,curled by iron between 300-350 Fahrenheit, Washed, Restyled or Shorn
- There are Multi-color For choosing, which are guaranteed to blend with your own natural or color treated hair color. Our colors are multi-faceted and will work with various shades, ash, golden or beige. Go a shade darker for a highlighted effect or a shade lighter for an ombre look. Either way, you can’t go wrong!
UNLIKE the human hair,the synthetic hair fiber may get tangled after 2-3 wears because the synthetic clothes that build up static,especilly in winter.Besides,the dust and moisture in the air may hurt the synthetic hair fiber.To prevent it,kindly you can get a spray bottle and put some conditioner in it, then fill it up with water. Spray it in the hair extensions.It will make the hair extensions not very dry and prevent getting tangled in some extent.
MATERIALS – Heat Resistant Fiber,able to resist the heat from styling tools to give you almost the same styling versatility as human hair (optimal temperature is 250-275 degrees). Going above 350 degrees is not recommended.With a matte looking, it looks real and you can restyled it with the scissors or curling iron.
EASY TO WASH AND TAKE CARE – Just need a little mild shampoo and hair conditioner then washing in lukewarm water.then set on a flat towel and let them naturally dry.If the hair fiber has got tangled,kindly you can use little bit of laundry detergent and the water to soak and wash rinsed out then use a little bit of fabric softener and water to soak for conditioning then rinsed and let it air dry.
What should I do if the hair extensions looks unnatural?
Brush out the hair extensions so there are no tangles left. Spray it with matte finish spray. If it’s still too glossy, lightly sprinkle some baby powder on it and comb it out. Repeat until it’s to your liking.
Can I curl the hair extensions?
Yes,you can.The hair extensions is the heat-friendly hair fiber so you can restyled it with the scissors or curling iron.It will be better to wet the hair extensions before you curl the hair which will make you curl the hair more easily.However,do not like the real hair,it’s not easy to make a big curly the same as it before.The hair extensions factory is using the special equipment to make a big curly
Can I wash the hair extensions?
Yes. Just need a little mild shampoo and hair conditioner then washing in lukewarm water. Then set on a flat towel and let them naturally dry.