xtava 1875 Watt Pro Hair Dryer
xtava 1875 Watt Pro Hair Dryer – Salon Grade Professional Blow Dryer for Curly Hair – Frizz Control Volumizer Blowdryer with Concentrator Nozzle – Hair Styling and Drying Tool with Cool Shot Button
Treat your hair with a salon-grade blowout using the Xtava 1875 Watt Pro Hair Dryer. Our hair dryer is your weapon for styling in less time, for less money while still achieving the best results possible. With 2 fan speed settings and a high and low heat setting, you have the freedom to dry your hair the way you want.
Use high heat for medium to thick or coarse hair, and use low heat for natural, thin, and damaged hair, or with our Black Orchid Diffuser. Press the Cool Shot button for a blast of cold air that locks in style and maintains moisture all day long. Your hair is unique, so get the look you want and keep it set for the day or night ahead of you!
PROFESSIONAL HAIR DRYER FEATURES – Because a girl’s gotta have her blowout, even if it’s D-I-Y at home! Xtava Pro hair dryer runs at 1875 watts with a built-in Cool Shot button to maximize your hairstyle, boost shine, and reduce frizz. With varying heat and wind settings, you’ll never leave the house again with a half-dried head of hair—whether it’s rough blow dry or defined blowout, you’ll get salon grade results every time
LONG LASTING HOLD AND FRIZZ CONTROL – Our hair styling tools are made to tame frizzy hair and perfect your look, as this hair dryer has high or low heat options and multiple wind speeds, leaving you with damage-free, shiny, and manageable locks. Press the Cool Shot button for a blast of cold air to lock in style and maintain your glossy, volumized blowout throughout the day
GET A SALON-GRADE BLOWOUT – Your hair is unique, so whether you have long, thick, curly or coarse locks, with our hair dryer, you can master the art of salon hair styling at home. With 2 heat settings and 2 wind settings of high and low, you have the freedom to style the way you want. Use the high heat for medium thick or coarse hair, and the low heat setting for thin or damaged hair
COMPACT AND GREAT ON THE GO – Need styling on the go? We’ve all been there. Throw the hair dryer in your travel suitcase and take it on the train, in the car, on vacation, or wherever there is an available outlet that works for 125V input voltage. You never know when you’ll need a blow dry. This hair dryer has a small frame that won’t strain your arm and an 8’2” cord so you can style with ease
COMPATIBLE WITH BLACK ORCHID HAIR DIFFUSER – Our hair volumizer blow dryer comes with a concentrator nozzle attachment to give airflow to targeted areas of your hair. In addition, our Pro Hair Dryer is compatible with our Xtava Black Orchid Hair Dryer Diffuser to boost curls and enhance their coily shape. When using the Black Orchid Diffuser, use the low heat setting
(A) Get Silky, Smooth Locks
- Try our simple tips to achieve your best blow drying results and most beautiful hair yet. First, begin by using our Xtava Heat Protectant Spray before applying any heat to your hair.
- This lightweight shield uses keratin to build an extra layer of defense for your cuticles, while broccoli seed oil and Brazilian pequi oil flood strands with vitamins to replenish hair health. Next, use the Xtava Pro Hair Dryer to give a rough air dry before using a boar bristle brush to perfect your salon blowout look.
- Each week, make sure to deeply condition with our Xtava Deep Conditioning Mask to keep a glossy, finished feel, all the time.
(B) Customize Your Heat
- You might know how to customize the heat when you curl or straighten your hair, but did you know that you should change the heat on your blow dryer, as well? It’s important to only use the high heat setting if your hair is soaking wet and/or medium to thick, wavy, or coarsely textured.
- If your hair is damp, thin, or fine, or you wish to attach the Xtava Black Orchid Diffuser, stick with a low heat setting. Harsh heat on damp hair won’t get the job done and adds unnecessary damage.
- And don’t forget, Xtava makes choosing your wind speed easy—use the general high setting to dry your locks and low setting to finish and set your look.
(C) Set Your Style With A Blast Of Cold Air
- Heat isn’t the only styling tool at your disposal—Xtava’s Pro Blow Dryer also features a Cool Shot button that delivers a blast of cold air when activated.
- A shot of cool air will set your hairstyle, maximize shine, and reduce frizz.
- Use this feature at the end of styling to set and finish your look.
(D) Don’t Forget Our Diffuser
- In addition to the included features of our Xtava Pro Blow Dryer, it also pairs seamlessly with our Xtava Black Orchid Diffuser.
- This diffuser is perfectly matched to fit and gives your curls the boost they need to look their best.
- Use the concentrator nozzle for a smooth, voluminous blowout and attach the diffuser when you want to enhance your hair’s natural curls.
(E) Protect Your Hair From Heat Damage
- Be sure to protect your hair against heat damage when using your blow dryer and use Xtava’s Heat Protectant Spray every time you style.
- Not only does our Heat Protectant Spray coat your hair with a lightweight layer of protection, but it also repairs hair from the inside-out with broccoli seed and Brazilian pequi oils to replenish moisture, restore shine, and infuse essential nutrients.