Yeouth Retinol Serum With Hyaluronic Acid
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E – Boost Collagen Production, Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Even Skin Tone, Age Spots, Sun Spots – 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Formulated professionally with high quality ingredients, YEOUTH 2.5% Retinol Serum for face will last for 1 month of continued use. Unit size 1oz. Perfect wrinkle cream and best retinol serum. Anti aging cream for women and men. REVEAL A BRIGHTER, MORE SUPPLE COMPLEXION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Retinol, Vitamin A, Retin A Derivative, Retinoid | Proven ingredient in its anti aging abilities. Boosts collagen production and minimizes pores, improves elasticity and helps to mitigate acne. Retinol wrinkle serum helps to fade age spots, sun spots, and discolorations on face. Use at night. This retinol cream works!
Hyaluronic Acid | Naturally occurring moisturizer compound in our skin which decreases as we age. Preserves the elasticity and the firmness of the skin with its moisture retention properties, plumping the skin to even out wrinkles, giving skin a softer feel, and more youthful appearance. A wonderful firming serum for face.
Aloe Vera and Pure Vitamin E | added to soothe the skin through daily treatment. This dynamic ingredient is rich in Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene which makes it a fantastic addition for anti-aging purposes. Vitamin E will help to increase the skin’s defense to harmful UV rays.
Why Our Yeouth Retinol Serum With Hyaluronic Acid ??
(A) RETINOL 2.5% SERUM = ANTIOXIDANT + REDUCE FINE LINES + PORE TIGHTENING + HYDRATE & MOISTURIZE + SOOTHE & REPAIR
- Virtually all skin experts agree: Retinol remains to be the gold standard in anti-aging. A Vitamin A derivative, Retinol is prized for its proven excellent anti-aging benefits and youth-enhancing results.
- With over 40 years of established research, retinol is shown to have astounding benefits for the skin and is popular for its ability to refine and smooth the skin’s surface, improve uneven skin tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Retinol steps in to minimize and repair the damage caused by aging and environmental assault. The molecules attach themselves to skin cells and instructs them to behave like a younger, healthy skin cell! As a powerful antioxidant, it prevents free radicals and increases collagen production.
(B) Spotlight on Ingredients
With consistent use, you can see dramatic improvements in dark spots, fine lines, skin tone and texture. Help your skin get back to a more radiant state with YEOUTH’s 2.5% Retinol Serum.
- Retinol is a Vitamin A derivative that boost collagen production, unclog pores, reduce fine lines, and speed up skin cell turnover to smooth the skin and even out discoloration. A powerful antioxidant, it helps repair skin damage, rejuvenate the skin, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid in your skin holds many times its weight in water which is why it is widely used for its moisture retention properties. As we age, less hyaluronic acid is produced and skin holds less moisture. This compound will plump and even out wrinkles providing for smoother skin because of its excellent moisture retention properties.
- Vitamin E acts as your skin’s shield from harmful UV rays. Natural Vitamin E works hard to even skin tone and build a protective barrier for your skin. It is a potent antioxidant that fight free radical damage which have been seen to damage healthy cells.
- Aloe Vera soothes the skin through daily treatment. This dynamic ingredient is rich in Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene which makes it a fantastic addition for anti-aging characteristics.
The retinol used in our formula is microencapsulated which allows it to slowly penetrate the skin over time. This makes it gentle on the skin and drastically reduces the risk of skin irritation, such as overdrying.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
Use only at night. Cleanse face thoroughly. Apply a pea-sized amount of YEOUTH 2.5% Retinol Serum to face and neck area. Always apply sunscreen to treated areas if going outside. Use every other night when starting to determine skin sensitivity. If skin irritation is not present, continue to use every night.